Menu

Avancemos- confused on ordering

jenn-

I think I have decided on using this for Spanish for my rising 7th grader. The website is very confusing though. Most of the items on their site have a blue star meaning I can't order it. Do I need to call them directly to place an order? If I go that way, what do I actually need to order so I don't get tempted by a good salesperson? We did GSWS this year and don't know which level she would place into, but I think I am going to just start at the beginning. Any help?

From the bottom of the order page (http://www.mcdougallittell.com/store/ProductCatalogController?cmd=Browse&subcmd=LoadDetail&ID=1007500000076253&imprint=hm&frontOrBack=F&division=M01&sortProductsBy=SEQ_TITLE&sortEntriesBy=SEQ_NAME#order):

icon_star.gif Titles marked with asterisk (*) indicate product is restricted from sale to individuals and may only be purchased by a registered institution.

If you want an asterisk item, it couldn't hurt to call and ask. I have ordered a student textbook (no asterisk) from this site in the past without a problem. But, I have also found better prices on Amazon and Ebay.

Okay, calling them did nothing to help me. For those that use this program, do you have both the teacher's edition and the student edition? Does the teacher's edition have the answers? If I took several years of Spanish eons ago, do you think I will be able to check the work without the answers? I found the used textbooks online, but still don't know what I actually need.