Menu

Stealing images from on-line

Can someone help me do it?

Actually, I would gladly buy a poster from whoever owns the rights, but I keep seeing the photo but can't find the original or can't find anyone selling it in poster form.

Here is what I have: (warning, the websites name will be offensive to some)

http://www.omgwtfimages.com/image/180/fight_the_power

I saw it on facebook, did an image search online, and see it on all sorts of blogs, but nowhere for sale.

If you had a 24 year old son who was so stubborn and contrary it made you want to CRY, and now you laugh about it all the time with him (even though he is still stubborn as all get out) and is a police officer, so has sort of become "the power," wouldn't you want to buy that and frame it for his new apartment? Of course you would!

How can I legally and ethically do that?

Can someone help me do it?

Actually, I would gladly buy a poster from whoever owns the rights, but I keep seeing the photo but can't find the original or can't find anyone selling it in poster form.

Here is what I have: (warning, the websites name will be offensive to some)

http://www.omgwtfimages.com/image/180/fight_the_power

I saw it on facebook, did an image search online, and see it on all sorts of blogs, but nowhere for sale.

If you had a 24 year old son who was so stubborn and contrary it made you want to CRY, and now you laugh about it all the time with him (even though he is still stubborn as all get out) and is a police officer, so has sort of become "the power," wouldn't you want to buy that and frame it for his new apartment? Of course you would!

No answer but FYI...at the bottom of the page are some definite nswf images...genitalia...

I'll let someone else answer legally and ethically, as that's the harder question. Here's the answer to the easier technical question: Just left click and hit "save image as", or simply save the whole page and then sort out which file is the picture.