Menu

Omnibus Questions resale value ?

I am selling a few books for a friend and I need some advice.

She purchased these all new and used them for one child.

What is the resale value? I like to mark them to sell but still get what they are worth. Where is the best place to sell them?

TIA

Omnibus l

Student Text and Cd- Excellent Condition

Plutarch's Lives Volume 1

The Best Things in Life

Chosen by God

The Unaborted Socrates

Sophocles l

The Code of Hammurabi and Moses

Would prefer to sell as a set. All Books are in excellent condition, smoke and animal free home.

Also have:

Omnibus ll

Student Text and CD - Excellent Condition

St Athanasius - On the incarnation

The History of the Kings of Britain

Eusebius The Church History

Again all Excellent Condition- smoke and pet free home

Thanks for all the help.

One, do a search on the sale boards to see what it has been running lately. Two, mark it 30% off ppd and it will probably sell like hotcakes. The paperbacks can be 25% off. So if Omnibus was $100 to start with, it will sell well in that $70-80pp range. For books like Eusebius (hardbound, high value), I would look at what they're running right now for a similar edition used on amazon and price slightly under that. Figure though that the person buying on amazon would have to add $4 for postage.

One, do a search on the sale boards to see what it has been running lately. Two, mark it 30% off ppd and it will probably sell like hotcakes. The paperbacks can be 25% off. So if Omnibus was $100 to start with, it will sell well in that $70-80pp range. For books like Eusebius (hardbound, high value), I would look at what they're running right now for a similar edition used on amazon and price slightly under that. Figure though that the person buying on amazon would have to add $4 for postage.

:iagree: