Menu

(re) Introduction

Hi everyone!

So, I've been here before. But due to some security issues, I've changed all my online usernames. If anyone is so inclined, I'm sure you all can figure out who I am :D, and I'll confirm on PM for anyone who cares enough to ask. (Anyway, the "security" issue isn't a threat of any sort, just an annoying person in my life I'd rather be rid of, and I'm 99.9 percent certain that this board isn't even on said person's radar- I'd just rather not take the risk and have to deal with the harassment later. :glare:)

Moving on from all that nonsense. For all the people I haven't met, and to all the people dying to know who I am (and to all the people who really don't care and were glad that I've been MIA :lol:): So nice to be back. You know things IRL have been crazy when you can refer to the Hive as being stable and calm. :D I need to post a lot, since I've lost my status and I'm starting alllllll the way back at "just visiting!" (How unbearable sad!)