Menu

I Liked It...

I liked it, and put a ring on it!

Again.

Wolf's replacement wedding band finally came in from being resized. He's had a bit of teasing, b/c he now has a diamond ring before I do :tongue_smilie:

Now he can quit raising the hopes of innocent cashiers at the grocery store :lol:

:lol: DH's best friend lost his on his honeymoon! It was a little big, and instead of leaving it to be re sized upon returning he wore it. They went on a scuba diving adventure and it fell off.

Well, yay for the weight loss! And you told him to be careful with his new diamonds?

:lol: DH's best friend lost his on his honeymoon! It was a little big, and instead of leaving it to be re sized upon returning he wore it. They went on a scuba diving adventure and it fell off.

Well, yay for the weight loss! And you told him to be careful with his new diamonds?

He's been warned, no more upgrades! :lol:

Diva checked out his ring and announced, "Now you REALLY owe Mom a niiiiiiiiice engagement ring next yr!" :lol:

I wonder if your DH's best friend is my brother-in-law? Or maybe it's just that common. ;)

He's been warned, no more upgrades! :lol:

Diva checked out his ring and announced, "Now you REALLY owe Mom a niiiiiiiiice engagement ring next yr!" :lol:

:lol:

My dd lost my rings when I was preggo with my middle ds (I had fat fingers the last three months, and I wore them on a chain that I let her play with, dumb I know lol), and I finally replaced them nearly 9 yrs later. He is lucky. :D