Menu

Your kids' favorite reading spot

Both my girls love to read as they hang from their air chairs which hang in the center aisle of our barn. During blizzards or colder weather they prefer to cuddle up in front of the fireplace or wood stove, either on a pillow couch, bean bag, or a piece of furniture they moved from another place in the house.

We also love to cuddle together on the sofa to read out loud.

Our teen boys have recently discovered a new nook. We have 2 small attic rooms adjoining their bedroom. There is just enough open space inside these little attics for a folding chair. I'm glad they have found a new way to get some quiet reading time. (Usually they just lie on their beds.)

As a kid, we claimed a closet-like spot under the stairs. Very fun memories.

Both my girls love to read as they hang from their air chairs which hang in the center aisle of our barn. During blizzards or colder weather they prefer to cuddle up in front of the fireplace or wood stove, either on a pillow couch, bean bag, or a piece of furniture they moved from another place in the house.

We also love to cuddle together on the sofa to read out loud.

These spots sound delightful! But what exactly is a pillow couch?