Menu

How long for MUS to ship?

MommyX8

My order still says "processing." How long does this take? I figured that since I was ordering within my state, that it would process and the transaction would be great.

I didn't get a thank you. I didn't get a shipping notice. Nothing. I dropped over $200 and got nothing. I buy a $15 cloth diaper from a WAHM and I get a thank you. I get a shipping notice. Why can't I get good customer service from a curriculum company?

I'm beginning to regret my order.

:glare:

I got my answer.

They sat on my order since the 2nd. It hasn't shipped and they will not let me add to the order. I will need to pay shipping again, even though I was at 12%.

I definitely think that I made a mistake going with this curriculum if this is their customer service. :glare:

Well, here is what happened to me:

Peyton was finishing up Beta in March and I thought I had already purchased Gamma student kit for her but couldn't find it. I also needed the fraction overlays for Luke. So I submitted the order for a GAmma Student Kit and the fraction overlays.

Fifteen minutes later my phone rang. It was my rep saying that her records showed that I had ordered the Gamma student kit in January. She chatted with me on the phone while I dug around and found it. I received the overlays two days later.

Seriously the best customer service I've ever had!

I got my answer.

They sat on my order since the 2nd. It hasn't shipped and they will not let me add to the order. I will need to pay shipping again, even though I was at 12%.

I definitely think that I made a mistake going with this curriculum if this is their customer service. :glare:

You know, they are individual reps, and the local rep here has always been just tremendous. I would let someone at MUS know about this. They want to give good customer service and need to know when it is not happening.

Try not to let this affect your view of the curriculum, as hard as it may be. It is a very solid program and I've been very happy with it for quite a while now.

Sorry about your bad experience!

I wish that this transaction went better.

I didn't even get a signed email, no less a thank you for your $200+ order. And now my order is marked "shipped." Again, no tracking number.

If I ever order again, it won't be in VA. I'll send it to someone in a different state so that I can get a representative that is going to treat me better.

Why would you need to pay shipping again? 12% of what? Did you pay with a credit card?

If I had the kind of experience you've had, I'd probably switch to another curriculum. However, MUS has been a great fit for my kids and I've always had great customer service...so If you can bear it ;) contact the main company to state what happened and exactly what you want them to do.

I got my answer.

Well at least you got a hold of a rep to order. I was going to order it for my youngest this year, I tried for a week straight to get a hold of my rep for this area and still have not gotten a hold of her. I tried to get a hold of another rep and they told me that they could not help me and I would have to get a hold of the rep for my area. :glare:

Well I gave up and bought it used from someone. I really hope I can end up ordering with out dealing with that rep!!!