Menu

Who subscribes to TeacherFileBox.com??

Food4Thought

And do you think it's worth it?

Next year I will have two kids using the Evan-Moor Daily Language books, and I've been eyeing some of the other Daily exercise books. I am wondering if anyone else has a subscription and if you find that it's worth it? If I don't get the subscription, I'll still be spending about $80 buying the ebooks for curriculum, so the price will be about the same but I'll have access to the whole catalog.

So... any opinions? Thanks!

I think it's worth it BECAUSE we rarely use a full book, so with TFB, I can print what's needed at the time. It's very nice to be able to put in "Ancient Egypt" and simply print out what we need. My DD also likes being able to pick out activities to do on her own for our "light schooling" this summer-right now, she's working through a notebook of assorted frog-themed activities she printed out from TFB :)

I was hesitant at first, but now I'm so glad I went ahead and bought it while it was at HSBC. I have an ongoing list of workbook recommendations and about once a month I log on, find them, and print them. Their site definitely isn't the most user friendly, which is why I'd rather print a bunch in one sitting rather than printing as I hear or read about them. I print them, then bind them with the ProClick and the book is ready to go in just a few minutes. I could probably save a lot of paper and ink by just printing what we want, but we tend to use most of the books we print, so it's easier for me to print the entire thing and bind it together.