Menu

So it's official!!

Oldest dd is officially engaged!! She got the ring right after midnight on her 23rd birthday (and it's quite gorgeous). She found the box with the ring her bf had hidden while we were face timing with her earlier. It was precious!!

October 27th is the wedding date, so it looks like when I return from visiting dd and dgs (I'm in Hawaii for 2 more weeks), we will be dress shopping and wedding planning!!

Then, I head back to Hawaii in August to get dd and dgs who are coming back to stay in Louisiana until she has her baby so she can participate in all the wedding festivities also.

Gonna be a busy four months, but I am SO excited for dd!!

Oldest dd is officially engaged!! She got the ring right after midnight on her 23rd birthday (and it's quite gorgeous). She found the box with the ring her bf had hidden while we were face timing with her earlier. It was precious!!

October 27th is the wedding date, so it looks like when I return from visiting dd and dgs (I'm in Hawaii for 2 more weeks), we will be dress shopping and wedding planning!!

Then, I head back to Hawaii in August to get dd and dgs who are coming back to stay in Louisiana until she has her baby so she can participate in all the wedding festivities also.

Gonna be a busy four months, but I am SO excited for dd!!

Awww this makes me want to cry! How exciting! I'm so happy for your dd. You must be experiencing so many emotions right now. :) My heartiest congratulations! :)