Menu

? about making cauliflower rice

I was planning to roast some veggies this afternoon. I just cut up a whole head of cauliflower and left it sitting on the kitchen counter while I finish my lunch.

I'll let it go an hour or so and tell you what happens:001_smile:

In the interest of science, I left my freshly cut cauliflower unattended in my kitchen to do what fresh cut cauliflower does. I can confidently report that it does........nothing!

The is no oxidation evident on any of the cut surfaces. I would say, feel free to assault your cauliflower in any way you choose.:D

In the interest of science, I left my freshly cut cauliflower unattended in my kitchen to do what fresh cut cauliflower does. I can confidently report that it does........nothing!

The is no oxidation evident on any of the cut surfaces. I would say, feel free to assault your cauliflower in any way you choose.:D

Thank you for conducting this experiment!! I appreciate the report! I, too, will report back re: the success (or lack thereof) of my first cauliflower rice.