Menu

Wanna see who I was with in NJ this past weekend?

I went up to see my husband and stayed with Michele, on the right, and her family. Michele should run her own B&B! ;) *anj* picked me up from the airport and I had dinner with her and her lovely family on Saturday.

Us girls also went to tea on Tuesday while anj's hubby watched all of the kids! He is a very generous man!

If I can brag for a moment about my sisters. They not only opened up their homes to me, but they cook and care for my husband while he is working up in NJ, away from us. Michele and *anj* not only know the meaning of true Christian love and hospitality but friendship as well. I am honored to call them both my dear friends.

DSCF2215.JPG?imgmax=512

Awww, how much sweeter could you be?

We had such a great time with you, truly. We were so blessed to be able to spend time with both of you.

Now can you hurry up and delete that picture? :ack2:

Why?? You and Michele look awesome! I look like death warmed over!

ETA- I got a wicked cold and blew my nose 9 gazillion times a day!

You three ladies are just GORGEOUS! And how wonderful that you've got two gals in NJ to care for your hubby when he's a long way away from home.....it must be such a load off your mind, Elaine! What positively lovely angels you two are!

Sniff. This is such an amazing group of people, you know that? It really, really is. Sniff. Now I"m verklempt.

Okay, I'm back. And *ANJ*, I've always wanted to tell you how adorable your avatar is! Such a joyful picture!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Astrid

Camden, Newark, or New Brunswick?

If it was Camden, y'all are in trouble!!!!! If it was Newark or New Brunswick, I'll let it go. This time.

;)

We're closer to the NB campus. But we'd still like to see you. It took like five years but I finally got to meet Karenciavo in May. We can do it sooner than that. There are only about a million WTMers in NJ, surely we can find a day to meet up and hang out, right? :001_smile: