Menu

Anyone willing to lend "Crossed" on Kindle?

Crossed by Allie Condie is the book I'm looking for.

After a long wait, I got a notice from the library that the book I put on hold for the Kindle was available. So, I went to the library's website to get it delivered. I clicked to add the hold to my cart. In the cart, it said something different from what it normally says so I thought I clicked the wrong link. I released it thinking I could go click the correct link in the hold area. No...that sent it back to the library. I'm now number 10 out of 10 on hold for it again, meaning it could be another 30 weeks before I see it again.

So, I thought I'd ask here. I have three people in the house waiting to read it.

I think you go to your Amazon account, click on the book you own and want to loan out, and enter the recipient's email address. You can only loan each book out once, and they have to be done within 2 weeks.

AH, thank you!

I hope you find it.

I think you go to your Amazon account, click on the book you own and want to loan out, and enter the recipient's email address. You can only loan each book out once, and they have to be done within 2 weeks.