Menu

PSA Vent...stupid people

When you are nearly thirty years old, have knocked up several gals, are a deadbeat dad to the kids you do have (including having done a year in jail for nonpayment of child support and having to do a couple of DNA tests to figure out who the babydaddy is)....

....then maybe it's time to QUIT messing with teenage girls! (some of age and some just under age, but with "mommy and daddy's permission")

This public service announcement comes to you from an older sister that wants to kick one of her kid brothers' butts. Shoot, I'd almost be willing to take donations to get this boy a vasectomy.:glare:

(I guess out of ten siblings, there had to be one nut fall out the tree)

When you are nearly thirty years old, have knocked up several gals, are a deadbeat dad to the kids you do have (including having done a year in jail for nonpayment of child support and having to do a couple of DNA tests to figure out who the babydaddy is)....

....then maybe it's time to QUIT messing with teenage girls! (some of age and some just under age, but with "mommy and daddy's permission")

This public service announcement comes to you from an older sister that wants to kick one of her kid brothers' butts. Shoot, I'd almost be willing to take donations to get this boy a vasectomy.:glare:

Wow, that must be hard to watch as a sister. :grouphug:

Sounds like you'd be giving him a service. (Have you considered asking him?)

:grouphug::grouphug: Mommaduck,

BTDT...I have one relative that I'd love to haul in and have snipped since he seems incapable of regulating his procreative activities. He's wanted in three states for failure to pay child support. I wish it weren't illegal for the citizenry to force a sterilization on him! Sigh...

Faith