Menu

You NEED to have this audio version of Pilgrim's Progress-my kids are begging for it!

I am so, so excited about this! It is a practically unabridged version of Pilgrim's Progress on CD, with very slight amplification of the Old English (I mean VERY slight, just enough to make it flow.) It is dramatized, with 77 actors playing the parts of 100 different characters! The dramatization is just right-not overly distracting, etc. (Christian's voice can get a little dramatic but my kids love it.)

My 12 yo and 9 yo are literally begging for this in the car. We get where we're going and sometimes sit there and listen a little longer! They are gathering all the wonderful literature and spiritual truths of this amazing book. I cannot recommend it highly enough! CBD has it for $24.99, but here is the main site for it. (They also have a lovely coloring book you can get to go with it.)

Please note that this is also the audio version of Pilgrim's Progress that Ambleside Online recommends, which is where I first heard of it.

http://www.orionsgate.org/audio/index.html