Menu

BrrrppprrrpppBBrrrr! (horns sounding) Drum roll please!

I will soon become a member of the 2,000 Posts Club. I'd add this one to the 2,000 Posts thread, except my dial-up connection is none too pleased about loading that many posts. Trust me. I tried.

As such, I'm taking the more expedient route. Goodness knows I've spent enough time just logging in 1,997 posts at all! Three more to go to get to the big kahoona.

You can be a part of this momentous occasion. Call 1-800-.... (just kidding).

Oh, and by the way - just so that I can pretend that I'm not entirely off topic, I think the The Pearls are creepy. ;)

(Could I be any more random?)

You too will be practically like SWB! :001_smile: Doran, of all of us at 2000+ posts, yours are probably the MOST worth reading!! (No offense to others, of course).

I'm sorry, but I thought your message title was you burping at first!

I don't even really notice my number of posts, or my "bee rating" and all that. But, every now and again, my kids will be looking over my shoulder and they'll mutter "Apprentice Bee Keeper, Mom?" like I'm the biggest dork in the universe for choosing a bee name for myself. They must really like putting me in dork status, because I'm sure I've explained all that bee stuff to them before. They're just choosing to not remember.

So, it was my daughter who said something about how many posts I had. Go figure. How on earth did that happen? I'm such a meek thing. :lol:

I thought you were belching. How rude. But now I see that you were not, so congratulations on this momentous occasion!

Not exactly burping. I had barley and lentils for dinner. The drum rolls were just a good cover up! :D

You too will be practically like SWB! :001_smile: Doran, of all of us at 2000+ posts, yours are probably the MOST worth reading!! (No offense to others, of course).

I'm sorry, but I thought your message title was you burping at first!

You get the honors. THIS is it. The ONE!!!!!!!!! :001_smile: :D :001_smile:

So, here's to us! Typers of too many posts. To our attempts at pith and our random smilies. To us denial stage addicts whose children haven't seen a homecooked meal since the day we discovered the WTM Boards and who knows when they last bathed. Why else do you think we use vinegar and baking soda so liberally?

Here's to us!!

Oh, and Mindy. Not burping. Excitement must give me gas. (See my reply to Amy Loves Bud.) Oh, Lordy, I can't believe my landmark post is going to be about flatulence. How incredibly appropriate! :smilielol5:

So, here's to us! Typers of too many posts. To our attempts at pith and our random smilies. To us denial stage addicts whose children haven't seen a homecooked meal since the day we discovered the WTM Boards and who knows when they last bathed. Why else do you think we use vinegar and baking soda so liberally?

Here's to us!!

Well done!!! [*loud applause*]

I'm just jealous that I discovered the WTM boards long after I had any dc to neglect (that I had dc long before Al Gore invented the Internet is beside the point). Can I be in denial anyway??

Here's to us!!

Oh, and Mindy. Not burping. Excitement must give me gas. (See my reply to Amy Loves Bud.) Oh, Lordy, I can't believe my landmark post is going to be about flatulence. How incredibly appropriate! :smilielol5:

Oh Doran! You inspire me! I think that today I will aspire to reach 2000 posts, start a thread with a title that makes people think I'm belching, and f@rt a song in your honor!! You are truly a magnificent lady of the magical fruit! I bow to you in reverence! (Plus, I'm letting the gas build up for an explosive song, and BOY is it giving me cramps!) respect-053.gif

Oh Doran! You inspire me! I think that today I will aspire to reach 2000 posts, start a thread with a title that makes people think I'm belching, and f@rt a song in your honor!! You are truly a magnificent lady of the magical fruit! I bow to you in reverence! (Plus, I'm letting the gas build up for an explosive song, and BOY is it giving me cramps!) respect-053.gif

Stop it, stop it, can't breathe.....:lol:

OK, why does this remind me of

(Warning, don't watch if you are offended by "toot"-jokes, or if you have liquid anywhere near your computer screen!!!)

I tried to resist.....really I did!!

Not only is resistance futile...it'll give you cramps. :tongue_smilie:

I suppose it says something about my character that on this most auspicious occasion my leguminous dinner and a few consonants all strung together in my subject line have once again inspired others to greatness.

:hat: