Menu

Anybody use the wii to count towards p.e.?

That's why I want one!!

We are going to be doing Swim~n~Gym at the YMCA two days per week this school year but I would like something for the kids to do the other 3 days. Since we don't have a yard that is conducive to outside exercise I thought the Wii Fit would give them a structured program.

If I can't find one I think I will order an exercise video for them, but I certainly would prefer a Will Fit.

We have one and I'm just wondering if (especially for our long winter months with snow) I could incorporate this for p.e. Are there any good games for this (other than wii sports?) And is wii fit appropriate for children also?

Wii do! :D My dd tracks her "fitness age" on the sports game, plus plays a few other games each day for "PE". Right now all we have is Wii Sports, so I have no suggestions for you there.

We have one and I'm just wondering if (especially for our long winter months with snow) I could incorporate this for p.e. Are there any good games for this (other than wii sports?) And is wii fit appropriate for children also?

My boys love the Wii Fit. It's really funny to watch ds8 do yoga, and it's even funnier to watch ds4 run. But the funniest thing by far is to watch ds2 try to hula hoop. Or Slalom.

I'd think you could incorporate the Wii Fit for PE.