Menu

Tattoos...what is your opinion?

What do you think of tattoos?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of tattoos?

• Ugly, trashy, low-class.
    • I wouldn't get one, but I do think body art can be beautiful.
    • I am happy with the tattoos I have and would consider more.
    • Other.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted other. I don't have any tattoos, dh has two. I have just never found anything that I would want to put on myself permanently. I am also at a time in my life when I have a hard time even buying myself a nice pair of shoes(maybe because I blow all of my extra money on books). Spending money on a tattoo is not even on my radar. Not to say that I would never decide to get one at some point, it's just not really something I think about.

DH has a tattoo on his shoulder that was well done and he really likes it. He has another one on his shoulder that he really regrets. It is over sized and faded and just poorly done.

I work in an ER. I see tattoos all the time. But no matter how beautiful the tattoo appeared on the young skin that acquired it, it looks absolutely pathetic on a 60+ age body. In other words, all tats become ugly to me on an older person. Bonus points when a big seborrheic keratosis is growing in the center.

:)