Menu

Positive Thoughts for my dd....

Seems as if she's fallen out of remission (it's been almost 8 months <sigh>). Doc is still monitoring but we're both stressed.

It didn't help that I couldn't get through at doc's today to let him know that she's spilling even MORE protein. I seriously think something is wrong with the phones at Children's or something.

My mom is coming Wednesday and we're hoping a hospital visit isn't part of her "vacation" here <sigh> In better news, dd is in some good spirits. She asked if she could take the wii with her to the hospital if she has to go back.

Seems as if she's fallen out of remission (it's been almost 8 months <sigh>). Doc is still monitoring but we're both stressed.

It didn't help that I couldn't get through at doc's today to let him know that she's spilling even MORE protein. I seriously think something is wrong with the phones at Children's or something.

My mom is coming Wednesday and we're hoping a hospital visit isn't part of her "vacation" here <sigh> In better news, dd is in some good spirits. She asked if she could take the wii with her to the hospital if she has to go back.

Sending you all my good thoughts and prayers!!:grouphug:

Got ahold of doc office. They didn't have an appt ready til July 25th! I was unsure that was wise but took it and then had the scheduling person transfer me to our nurse. Nurse said to test every other day and that doc doesn't want to get overly worried until we hit 100+ (she's at 30+).

So it's a wait and see kind of thing. Seems like it's going in the wrong direction, but doc knows where we're at and we can test regularly and it'll work out somehow.