Menu

I just want to say....(please look!)

That all 99 of you looking at this board (and the other thousand or whatever it is that might see this later) are WONDERFUL.

I really enjoy the board and I'm not just saying this to get rep points (though if I could get a couple more, I'd finally have two boxes). LOL

Seriously, Great board, Great people :)

Don't you wish we could all have coffee together every morning. :) But then maybe we would never get to schooling.

And when it is hot we could have coffee ice cubes. (My life will never be the same again after reading that iced coffee thread. I am going to buy some ice cube trays just for that)

And when it is hot we could have coffee ice cubes. (My life will never be the same again after reading that iced coffee thread. I am going to buy some ice cube trays just for that)

Isn't it crazy what a life-changing event the discovery of coffee ice cubes is? Unbelievable!

And Pamela, congrats on your two green squares! I'm out of love to spread for this 24 hour period, or I'd help further your cause! :D