Menu

I'm awesome at video editing, I can rock photoshop better than most, but...

I am a complete idiot when it comes to making a spreadsheet. Seriously, I CANNOT figure it out. I have excel and Numbers (mac). Can anyone take pity on me and email me a template on one of these programs? What I really need is a Sonlight style grid. Thanks to anyone who can come to my aid!

Shannon 8 3 1 at g mail dot com (no spaces)

How's that saying go.... teach a man to fish..... :D

http://www.apple.com/iwork/tutorials/#numbers

Number is way easy. Just open a blank document - and drag it to the size you want it to be. 5 wide by how ever many high.

If you can't get it from that - let me know and i'll do one. My kids are beating on the kitchen floor with a hammer though - so i need to go see what is up! :lol:

If you want a basic grid to type in, another easy way to do it is to use 'tables' in MS Word. I use it for making charts and graphs all the time. If you don't get what you need emailed to you, let me know and I can walk you through setting one up for a PC (not MAC) in either Vista or XP.

Just in case anyone else is interested

In Vista

Open MS Word

[insert] (top tool bar)

[table] (drop down menu)

[insert table] (drop down menu)

~type in the number of rows and columns you want

[OK]

Your table will appear. If you click on the little square in the bottom right corner you can click/drag the table to the size you want. You can type in the boxes if you want to. With Vista it gives you some styles to choose from on top if you want to get creative. There are a lot of other options you can play with there too.

Hope this helps someone,

Tap

XP is very similar but has a couple of different steps. Just let me know if anyone needs help.

Tap