Menu

Magic TreeHouse books by time period?

ByGrace3

http://www.magictreehouse.com/#join

I found all the books a few more than on site listed above,which Thank YOU!! Very helpful. Does anyone know,..does order matter? Best to go book number order or chronological? I am unsure if books have specific leads or tie in to other in a certain order? I would like to piece books in as pertaining to season and lessons. I have also found a few freebie lesson plans on the TPT website/

Does anyone know,..does order matter?

We're reading thru the series over the summer and I had them grouped chronologically. After the 3rd book, I had to go back and continue with the books in order. There were a couple of extra characters that appeared (a mouse or something) and there is a mystery over M (like the previous poster mentioned). My daughter was frustrated, so we started reading them in order. :D

I think I will try to stick to order I may just have to adjust pace with books to fit. I am using them mostly as read aloud,having seven year old follow and "share" read with me so I can keep my three year old tornado interested as we read. The website games have given me incentive tools and we just put a tree fort in the yard,so we are looking fwd to many adventures. I am also tring to weave stuff in pre level, readers,alphabet and art to keep the tornado bust and part of the plan.