Jump to content


Whoa... freaky experience for me...

Recommended Posts

For the last few years, I have been mildly allergic to latex. We ds had a water balloon and I helped him put water in it and pop it. I never put it to my mouth, which has previously made my mouth itch.


Well, five minutes later, and I am hunting for the emergency inhaler. Wheezing like crazy. Freaky! I'm going to have to be WAY more careful. :glare: I hate careful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am a longtime sufferer of latex allergy and I feel your pain. The craziness is that latex is in so many things that you don't even realize much less things like balloons. For the longest time, I did not take my allergy seriously enough and, in doing so, I made things worse in the long run. Learn from my experience. Stay away from balloons!!! :-} (Glad you're doing better)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...