Menu

My apologies to my Flybuddies!

I can't remember what I did yesterday besides go to a special adult karate class that has my muscles screaming in agony today. Oh yeah, I totally eliminated my hot spot. I'm sure it will come back again, but for right this moment, it's gone!

Today I vacuumed, mopped, and have my second load of laundry in. The kitchen was all cleaned up until I let dh in there to make dinner. :001_huh:

My laundry room is clean!!! <jumping up and down>. I have only ONE load of laundry to do in the morning and MOUNT WASHMORE is conquered! My ironing is even done and all my laundry put away. I even washed the afghan and sleeping bag.

My dh has been inspired by me, so he Flung our old beat up love seat in the family room and rearranged our family room and music room to be so much more inviting. Our downstairs is like a new continent, LOL.

Thanks for the blog posts. They are so helpful. I had forgotten where the 5-minute room rescue came in. I need to re-tool my old control journal methinks.

I can't remember what I did yesterday besides go to a special adult karate class that has my muscles screaming in agony today. Oh yeah, I totally eliminated my hot spot. I'm sure it will come back again, but for right this moment, it's gone!

Today I vacuumed, mopped, and have my second load of laundry in. The kitchen was all cleaned up until I let dh in there to make dinner. :001_huh:

I've been kinda phoning it in due to VBS last week. I'm ready to really get after it this week. Be watching for really disturbing before pics. I plan on bearing it all. Get ready to know me way too well...

I am jumping in here, after having been on vacation for a week. My house was clean before I left, but now it is a wreck, since my back is out (sciatic nerve, I think). I plan on starting tomorrow morning with Weekly Home blessing and go from there.

I'm sorry you're having pain. I hope you feel better tomorrow!