Menu

*Anj* You need to delete some PMs please nt

And when you figure out how to delete PMs, would you please tell the rest of us. Our spouses are waiting with bated breath. ;) :D ;)

HA-HAAAAA!!!! And Karen, when anj figures that out, can you ask her if she knows how to delete body fat, too? :D

*Anj* You need to delete some PMs please

I did! You've got a little bit of wiggle room now. Not much, though! Hurry up!!

And when you figure out how to delete PMs, would you please tell the rest of us. Our spouses are waiting with bated breath. ;) :D ;)

Yes, mine is waiting too. I think that in my case he will need to wait about 7 more years. Oh well, I figure he's been dealing with it for 20 years already, 7 more won't kill him.

Menopause might kill him, but 7 more years of PMS? Nah! :D

HA-HAAAAA!!!! And Karen, when anj figures that out, can you ask her if she knows how to delete body fat, too? :D

Ummm, yeah, and then I'll find the Ark of the Covenant and the body of Moses, yeah...... ;)

Amen, sista! Instructions for a quick and easy booK lift would be nice, too. Get right on that, will you, anj?

Ummm, yeah, I lift mine all the time. Whaddaya mean? MDR90.gif

And, Anj, while you are teaching us so much and doing so many things, could you please give the unenlightened among us (me, for example) a quick tutorial in how to multi-quote? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase?

How do you DO that?

Sure, Sugar!

It's my New Favorite Thing!!

You just click on the button next to "quote." It's the one that has a big quotation mark on it. It will turn red after you click it, and then just go ahead and do likewise in the other posts. When you're done, just click on the "post reply" button as usual, and voila!:D

Hey, did you all know that you can save all your PMs as a text file? Go to your private message page, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a link that says, " Download all Private Messages as: XML CSV Text"

(I use the text link since I don't know what the others mean) and I save a file to my Documents folder. Then you can clean out your inbox without losing your notes.

:)

Hey, did you all know that you can save all your PMs as a text file? Go to your private message page, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a link that says, " Download all Private Messages as: XML CSV Text"

(I use the text link since I don't know what the others mean) and I save a file to my Documents folder. Then you can clean out your inbox without losing your notes.

:)

Wow, you win the prize of the day, Crissy!

I was not aware of that, so thank you so much for mentioning it!

Very cool! :001_smile:

I use CSV to make PMs into an Excel file.

I too wish I could make PMs completely gone. I do find that homeopathic Sepia and Natural Calm help immensely and as a bonus I use Magnesium Oil on my feet at night follow by Coconut Oil. Other times I just want to be left alone with my PMs!

It looks like XML is used to generate coded text, but since Web browsers can't translate it easily I'm still perplexed as to why I might want to use it. Maybe it can be used on blogs or some other software, but I certainly don't think someone would want PMs to be public anyway.

It looks like XML is used to generate coded text, but since Web browsers can't translate it easily I'm still perplexed as to why I might want to use it. Maybe it can be used on blogs or some other software, but I certainly don't think someone would want PMs to be public anyway.

I like to use xml because it makes it easier to see a change from one message to the next. Since it's sort of in outline format, with indentions. The excel one made my eyes cross, as did the text one. The xml isn't pretty, but it's manageable.