Menu

Dh and I tried our first Mike's tonight

I've stayed away from these discussions, but I must say they are darn good. I have 2 in the fridge.

I rarely...like once in 5 years have them...but all the talk here prompted me to have dh pick some up a few weeks ago for me. When I cracked the first one open and took a sip I was like "man, I forgot how good these were!"

:lol:

Now he wants to put them in the cooler to take to dd softball game tomorrow. You have corrupted us.:lol:

This is why I will NOT bring them into the house. I would be guzzling them by noon, especially with the current 'phase' our almost 4 yr old is going through. eatdrink009.gif

Yahoo another convert! I have been having reactions after drinking them lately. :( I need to find something else that tastes good, isn't too sweet, isn't too strong, and that isn't too minty. I went for a walk tonight instead of having a Mike's. I need to find the Mike's Cran-tinis around here. They are good and no lemon to make me react!

is.....when I drink them....(ok more than 1)....I get in a really bad mood. I also noticed this with one of my friends....it was weird.

Anyone else notice it.....I can drink any other alcohol and it doesn't do that....(wine, beer, liquor).

Tammy