Menu

Would a Digital Photoframe ...

... be a good gift for a 15 yo girl? I have four boys, ages 5 to 13, so have no idea what a 15 yo girl would like. This particular girl comes from a fairly comfortable background, and wants for very little, so I'm at a bit of loss.

Many thanks for any thoughts.

Cassy

I have a teen dd. I don't think that a digital photoframe would appeal to her, but possibly a fun photo grouping frame would. Personally, if I didn't know her tastes, I would lean more toward a gift card for iTunes, Claire's, Starbucks, a local cupcake place, etc.

It sounds like you may be spending quite a bit of money. What about one of these?

Money and candy in a 2 liter bottle

Money in a chocolates box

Money in a tissue box

Or other ways to give cash gifts

Thank you! That's helpful. I wasn't at all sure if it would be a good idea. I do usually give her money, as I never have a clue what to buy her, but it always feels a bit lazy, so I've been trying hard to come up with something novel that she might enjoy. I'm sure money, in whatever shape or form, will probably be the most appreciated.

Thanks again :001_smile:.

Cassy

... be a good gift for a 15 yo girl? I have four boys, ages 5 to 13, so have no idea what a 15 yo girl would like. This particular girl comes from a fairly comfortable background, and wants for very little, so I'm at a bit of loss.

Many thanks for any thoughts.

Cassy

FWIW, we got our folks one, and it completely failed after a month or so. Several other people, with other brands from ours (sorry, forget which) also reported early failure. Maybe they've gotten better over time, but this was a big disappointment.