Menu

Thank you...

As I waited for dd at her new weekly science class at this $16K/year K-8 school I felt a bit insecure. How could I possibly give my dds the education that those students receive there? They divide students by ability. The grounds were beautiful. The people seemed lovely.

Yet...I know that what I have learned here from YOU, the resources I have and the energy I am willing to give will more than adequately meet my dds' needs for a top-notch education.

TIA. Just thanks. :)

ETA: Dd's class is taught by the science teacher for homeschoolers. It's quite affordable. A bargain actually.

Edited by Beth in SW WA

Your daughter's class sounds like a terrific opportunity!! I really wish we had more options like that.

And I wanted to say, Beth, that I also agree you've been very inspiring. :)

I'm so thankful for this board. I'm also very happy that it seems to be moving a bit faster lately!!

Your daughter's class sounds like a terrific opportunity!! I really wish we had more options like that.

And I wanted to say, Beth, that I also agree you've been very inspiring. :)

I'm so thankful for this board. I'm also very happy that it seems to be moving a bit faster lately!!

And I feel like I should thank you Beth. When I need inspiration and how to "stretch" dd and not become complacent, I stalk your blog:001_smile:. Oh how i would love to be a student in your homeschool.

:001_smile:

I agree about Beth being an inspiration! And also about being thankful for this board and not feeling like a stranger here. I am one of those who posts in spurts because I also feel "virtual introversion" at times apart from IRL introversion but this is one of the places I rush to when I really need a pick-me-up.

Thanks Beth. Thanks everyone. And Happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely moms!

I agree about Beth being an inspiration! And also about being thankful for this board and not feeling like a stranger here. I am one of those who posts in spurts because I also feel "virtual introversion" at times apart from IRL introversion but this is one of the places I rush to when I really need a pick-me-up.QUOTE]

Me too!! I am *so* thankful that I found this forum.

I agree about Beth being an inspiration! And also about being thankful for this board and not feeling like a stranger here. I am one of those who posts in spurts because I also feel "virtual introversion" at times apart from IRL introversion but this is one of the places I rush to when I really need a pick-me-up.QUOTE]

Me too! I am *so* glad I discovered this forum and group of posters.