Menu

HELP!! PowerPoint question-how can I save info to use on different computers?

This is dd12's first time using Powerpoint-she did a tutorial. The problem is: we have a computer problem (virus) that we're trying to resolve, so we need to use both the library and home computer for a project she's doing, and we need to go back and forth between them.

PLUS we may lose our home computer to this virus, so I need to make sure the Powerpoint project is always saved somewhere that we can use it both places and not lose it altogether if our computer goes down.

I know NOTHING about computers! One time with a Word document she did at the library we just saved it and put it as an attachment to email to ourselves at home. Would we do something like that with the Powerpoint project she will be working on (and if so, how do we do that?), or is there some other more effective way?

I have literally never used Powerpoint before. Thanks for any help!

This really doesn't seem like a PowerPoint issue as much as an access issue. I would recommend something like Dropbox. It will allow you to access your files anywhere as long as that computer has internet access. If you don't internet access on both computers, then you might want to try a jump drive, but that might spread the virus, so you'll want to be careful with that option.