Menu

Favorite TED for students....

Right now we're doing a family garden and have decided to become Weekday Vegetarians so all our focus of late has been on food. We started going through TED's Chew On This Series.

Our favorite is Dan Barber's How I Fell in Love With a Fish

Second Favorite is Dan Barber's Foie Gras Parable But we haven't finished the series yet.

Our Current non-food top pics are:

Questions no one knows the answers to

and The cockroach beatbox

Dd9 just paused this in the middle and said, "We need math for finding out how far the planets are away from each other, for figuring out how to build cars and computers and to find out how much to tithe." :)

Love, this, Beth!

Nine is such a delightful age.:) That's when my dd wanted to be a ballerina, a mathematician, a mommy, and a cleaning lady when she grew up (how I wish that she was still interested in cleaning up:tongue_smilie:).

Btw, the girl is the video is such an amazing, brilliant, and NICE young lady (and off to harvard in the fall..she had wonderful college choices).

Btw, the girl is the video is such an amazing, brilliant, and NICE young lady (and off to harvard in the fall..she had wonderful college choices).

My dd enjoyed the video. This young lady looks like a wonderful role model!!