Menu

Baby looks good!

The ob's office worked me in this morning for an ultrasound to check things out after the bleeding I had on Saturday. Baby looks good & we saw and heard a good strong heartbeat. :001_smile: The ultrasound tech did see a small bleed, but he said it's in a place where it shouldn't hurt the baby and should resolve itself on its own. So relieved and thankful--I'm praising God this morning!

We may go ahead and start telling people now. I need a fun way to announce on fb. Any suggestions? :D

Edited by Kirch

Great news! I have been thinking about you all morning.

Thanks! :001_smile: We may tell the boys tonight--they will be soooo excited. They've been talking frequently about hoping I'll have another baby. It's been hard to keep it quiet!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

I bled for three months when I was pregnant with DS11, sometimes quite heavily. He was born strong and healthy, and continues very much larger than life. I well remember the anxiety of living every day of those three months convinced that it was only a matter of time before I miscarried again.

:grouphug:

Cassy

The ob's office worked me in this morning for an ultrasound to check things out after the bleeding I had on Saturday. Baby looks good & we saw and heard a good strong heartbeat. :001_smile: The ultrasound tech did see a small bleed, but he said it's in a place where it shouldn't hurt the baby and should resolve itself on its own. So relieved and thankful--I'm praising God this morning!

We may go ahead and start telling people now. I need a fun way to announce on fb. Any suggestions? :D

Good news!