Menu

I'm 40 today!

Happy Birthday to me :party:

Feels no different than 39 ;) though many of my friends (I'm kind of the "baby") have been excited for this day :lol:

Dd17 graduates in 3 weeks so my birthday has NOT be the focus this year. We had her Senior Banquet last night. So I just wanted to share with someone. Thanks for listening!

Off to cut that cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!

Thanks so much! You guys are great! Yes, Cheesecake Factory was delish! The Vanilla Bean cheesecake is my favorite!

I'm not prone to worrying about my age, I feel young, but having my older dd graduate within weeks of turning 40 may be enough to send me into a mid-life crisis :glare: Too many changes for one little me to take :D

I am cautiously optimistic about the 40's being good to me.

Thanks again, for the happy wishes!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Welcome to 40! I just had mine the other day. I tried to sleep through it! I didn't think it would bother me, but it did. Perhaps if I'd had Cheesecake Factory.........:D

Hope you had an awesome day!!!!

Happy Birthday to me :party:

Feels no different than 39 ;) though many of my friends (I'm kind of the "baby") have been excited for this day :lol:

Dd17 graduates in 3 weeks so my birthday has NOT be the focus this year. We had her Senior Banquet last night. So I just wanted to share with someone. Thanks for listening!

Off to cut that cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!

Yeahhh!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!

Im 38 today! two more years! :D

Perhaps if I'd had Cheesecake Factory.........:D

:lol: I'm SURE it would have helped. Thankfully, a 7inch cheesecake was the same price as 4 individual slices...so I'm about to have more today. Nothing like spreading the birthday out ;)

Im 38 today! two more years! :D

:party: Happy Birthday!!