Menu

thank you for the upgrade

Not for me--It just took 30 seconds to load this page. And we have ultra high speed internet.

Yeah, I'm still running a slow, but it might be a tad faster than it was yesterday.

I had to laugh because I had insomnia last night. I almost never have insomnia. And the boards were down because of an update.

Yes, Jedi Bob and his mad computer skills have saved the day!! I'm wasting much less time this morning than on previous days when it took longer to load a page.

Do you rent him out, SWB? My computer needs someone to "use the Force" on it. :D

It's sometimes faster here, but I have another tab open right now where I clicked "submit" for a new post about two minutes ago, and the little blue wheel is still spinning. If I go to another tab, I'll be able to see that my new post has been received and posted, but for some reason the info that it has posted has not gotten back to the original tab. It's like there's a disconnect, with info from the server not getting back to me. Wheel still spinning...

So, yes, thanks for the work you did last night! But I'm not sure it fixed the problem.

Well, I'm happy for the majority who are running faster, but for me the boards are much, much slower today. They were slow for me before but now they are excruciatingly so. :sad:

Me, too.

I'm only clicking on threads I know I really want to read and forget about clicking to page 2.:tongue_smilie:

Strange. It was running so quickly for me early this morning. Now it's back to way slow.

Yes, at 5:30 this morning it was great! Now, not so much.

Hot and cold here.

How much of it is that an upgrade was needed and how much is just increased traffic? I feel like I've seen a look of new posters and like the number of people online at any give time is just up.

I don't know that it's increased traffic. I've been noticing lower numbers when it's really slow sometimes.