Menu

Am I crazy or is this a positive pregnancy test?!?!

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it took more than five minutes, but I was in and out in under 25 min and spent it all in the waiting room by myself where I got to watch Sponge Bob and did not see or hear any babies or pregnant women.

In return for that small favor, I came out to a drenching downpour and had to walk across the street and to the other end of the parking lot in a thin teeshirt, jeans that were immediately plastered to my legs, and slippery rubber sandals. I got into my car freezing, barely able to see out of my glasses, and my ponytail dripping down my neck, and could only think, 'Glad that is over with.'

My husband is leaving work early to come home and deal with dinner, and I'm going to find some mind-numbing trashy movie or DVR'd show to get lost in afterward, and tomorrow will hopefully be a less craptastic day.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: to you, Nance. I had three miscarriages before my three were born and I so vividly remember the pain of being in the OB clinic in the middle of a loss, surrounded by new babies or happy pregnant women. I wanted to cry and throw up at the same time. It just flat out sucks to hurt so badly and feel like the world is going on around you anyway. I'm so very sorry.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: to you both. That's so hard. :(

Oh Nance. I am just in tears for you. What a horrid, lousy day. :( The hell miscarrying women have to go through to get any degree of medical help is so unreal and unfeeling and lacking in all compassion. :grouphug:

I hope tomorrow is a little better. And the next day more so. And I hope you are able to conceive a sticky bean ASAP. I am praying for that for you. :grouphug:

Oh Nance. I am just in tears for you. What a horrid, lousy day. :( The hell miscarrying women have to go through to get any degree of medical help is so unreal and unfeeling and lacking in all compassion. :grouphug:

I hope tomorrow is a little better. And the next day more so. And I hope you are able to conceive a sticky bean ASAP. I am praying for that for you. :grouphug:

:iagree: Praying for you to be able to conceive a healthy one soon!!! :grouphug: