Menu

Nope, but my dh went to ONU. There's a really good mexican restaurant near there. And just think, in the spring you can go to the next Cincinnati homeschool convention and meet up with everyone. :)

My mom grew up there. (And she assures me that kids were not singing and dancing all of the time in the hallways of Lima Senior High.) I haven't been there in many years except to have lunch at the Kewpee while driving through.

My mom grew up there. (And she assures me that kids were not singing and dancing all of the time in the hallways of Lima Senior High.) I haven't been there in many years except to have lunch at the Kewpee while driving through.

O.K. Now my mouth is watering . . .nothing like lunch at the Kewpee.

I grew up near Lima and still have many relatives and friends in the area but no homeschooling contacts for you, O.P.

Just had a Kewpee this past weekend when we were driving through! :D Mmmm.

Kewpee hamburg... pickle on top... makes your heart go flippety-flop.

(Actually it's the lemon crunch pie that does it for me!)

Just had a Kewpee this past weekend when we were driving through! :D Mmmm.

Kewpee hamburg... pickle on top... makes your heart go flippety-flop.

(Actually it's the lemon crunch pie that does it for me!)

There was (maybe still is?) a sign in the downtown one that says, "Your grandpappy ate here." My grandma used to say, "Your great-great grandpappy ate here." I need to go again. (It's a long way up I-75 from Atlanta, though...)

Hello I've moved to the Lima Ohio area. Anyone here?

Not me, but just wanted to say I visit my aunt/uncle at Indian Lake every few summers, and love it there! I grew up nearby, in Dayton, and my parents grew up in Bellefontaine. I still have lots of family in Ohio. Enjoy the area!

Thank you for all the comments. I've very frustrated. I would love to form a Co-op where I'm the lead Montessori teacher if I could find families who want to homeschool, but don't prefer to do the bulk of the instruction. A co-op where I'd be the lead instructor, but we'd all work together to make the school wonderful with many options. There are no Montessori options in the area. I hope to make some connections soon. Any advice or suggestions welcome!!!!

Thank you

Shannon

Not me, but just wanted to say I visit my aunt/uncle at Indian Lake every few summers, and love it there! I grew up nearby, in Dayton, and my parents grew up in Bellefontaine. I still have lots of family in Ohio. Enjoy the area!

I had one set of grandparents in Lima and one set in Catawba (near Springfield) and we used to drive through Bellefontaine every summer going between the two.