Menu

I lost our FAFSA user names and passwords...

LizzyBee

Is there any way to recover them?

I am so upset. Besides the FAFSA info, I also can't find the CD with dd's graduation pictures. I thought she backed them up, but she says she didn't. So we only have a few pics that she uploaded to facebook, and we also don't have the coupon code for getting the pictures printed.

And I'm also supposed to be making my dd a book on Shutterfly for graduation. I asked dh to show me how to use the new scanner, and he has no idea what scanner I'm talking about. I have no idea where it is, so again, the only pics I have of dd when she was little are a few that she scanned and uploaded to facebook. I guess I can take some to Walmart to scan. But I am just so frustrated that I can't find anything. Our house isn't that big, so why the heck can't I find this stuff???????

:grouphug: Hope that the lost photo cd turns up soon! As for the Fafsa PINs (i assume that's what you mean?), you can go to this webpage and click "request a duplicate PIN" on the menu sidebar, and they'll send you a copy. I don't remember having any kind of user name for the site; just the PIN number, name, social sec #, and birth date.

Hope you have a better day today!:001_smile:

Thanks, Valerie and Kathy! Dh found the pictures, whew! I thought that dd and I both had a username, password, and pin, but I was probably remembering incorrectly or thinking of a different website. :tongue_smilie:

We had both kinds of PINs and passwords, parental and student. Which is why I saved them somewhere that I can't remember, but probably in our emails. :lol:

I'm sure you can retrieve them with some help from the site.