Menu

Wanted to share with you a natural allergy med that is working for ds and dd

It is called Hyland's Complete Allergy 4 Kids-it is a homeopathic liquid that is sold in most drugstores (Walgreen's, etc.) I have never had much luck with homeopathic or even some natural meds, but this one is actually working!! Ds is 9 and doesn't have horrible allergies, and no asthma. Dd12's allergies are fairly mild too. They both mainly get the sneezing and runny nose. So I'm not sure how it would be for kids with bad allergies. But it does get rid of their symptoms very well! I'm so happy to find something more natural (it looks like it does have a preservative in it) that works and I wanted to share!

Wow that would be great for on the go! But you'd have to check the ingredients etc to make sure it's the same because the one I have says "Complete Allergy 4 Kids" so it may be different.

Plus I didn't have good luck with the Hyland's tablets to help children sleep (can't remember the name), but that is a totally different remedy than the allergy stuff.

Hopefully, it'll work better than the Hyland's cold medicine we tried over the winter. That stuff cost a fortune and didn't do a darn thing. :glare:

Yes, I was not expecting much based on the Hyland's sleep medicine, but I was pleasantly surprised! Like I said, their allergies are mild though.

We also do raw honey, but there is a visible difference when they take the Hyland's-stops the sneezing fit and runny nose-so I know that it's working.