Menu

Anyone want to sell their Integrated Listening System (iLs)

Guest melroza

Guest melroza

Hi,

I'm looking for a used iLs system for my son. Please let me know if you have one to sell or if you live in Colorado, perhaps I can rent it for a few months.

Thanks,

Melissa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katiasabsabi

Hi Melissa,

We bought the Integrated Listening System Total Focus program with upgraded headphone and belt for my son. He barely used it and I am interested in selling it. We payed $1800 for it.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

Edited by katiasabsabi
We forgot to specify which iLs program it was.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I see you posted in May that you have a used iLS system you are looking to sell. I am looking to buy one for my son. If this is still available, how much are you looking to sell it for?

Thanks,

Dan

• 1 month later...
Guest sklausman

Hello,

I have an Integrated Listening System Kit, with the balance board and tools that came with it for sale. Excellent Condition! I orginally paid 1500.00 for the system. I would be willing to consider all reasonable offers. Please let me know if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jbhage24

If anyone still has not sold their system I am also interested in purchasing a Total Focus system with integration kit in it. I need this for my two boys with ADHD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 3wishes

Hello -- I have been very happy with the results of the iLs system for my daughters. One has a dyslexia/ADD-Inattentive diagnosis and the other has an auditory processing diagnosis. They did not like it at first (headaches and tears) but they now see how it helped them in many areas (even basketball!) :) I am ready to sell my system. I am an educator so I was trained locally by iLs and have kept up with the emails and webinars that they offer. I have the iLs Focus (older iPod version), all the manuals, cables, Integration kit, course study, bag, checklist, copy of the powerpoint presentation, etc.

Our home is smoke-free, but we do have a hypo-allergenic puppy. Please send a message if you are interested in purchasing my system. I have the complete kit in excellent condition. It is hardly used since we only used it for 19 sessions of Sensory Motor and 16 sessions of Concentration/Attention. I held on to the system in hopes of working through the auditory/language section but they negotiated more therapies in other areas instead.

Let me know if you are interested. PM works best. I considered listing on ebay, but I've lurked for years on this board and would like to offer it here first. TIA

Guest darice321

I am also interested in buying or renting an ILS system for my 2 year old son. He currently uses the system with his OT and she has suggested supplementing the program at home. Please contact me if you are interested in selling or renting it out. I live in Southern CA. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jharris1121

I have a Total Focus ILS system with all accessories in pristine condition, which we no longer need. Given the excellent status of the kit, I would like to sell it in it's entirety for $1400.00 plus the cost of shipping. Please let me know if you are interested, and we can make the necessary arrangements. : )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rosie Posie

Anyone out there want to sell there iLS system. Im looking to buy one but do not want to pay the cost. I see that several people have posted but not sure if they are still available.

Thank you, Rose

Guest Rosie Posie

I have a Total Focus ILS system with all accessories in pristine condition, which we no longer need. Given the excellent status of the kit, I would like to sell it in it's entirety for $1400.00 plus the cost of shipping. Please let me know if you are interested, and we can make the necessary arrangements. : )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest simplejoe

If anyone is interested, I have an ILS focus system for sale. It is older (2009) and has been used very little.

I paid $1200 or more and would be willing to sell it for $650. I looked into what it will cost to be upgraded to meet the latest standards and it is around $375. I am located in Colorado and my contact info:

Joe

joe@simplesolar.com

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deryl

I have an ILS Total Focus for sale. My son used it for a few months and we have seen some improvements. We are too busy now with other things and are moving on. Would like to recoup some of our investment. Please contact me via email if you are interested in purchasing. Price negotiable. I paid $1800 for it last June.

Deryljcr@gmail.com

Guest susancsc

Hi,

I have a like set set of iLs Total Focus System HD203 Sennheiser w/BC

Used with great care for several months. All items that came with the set are intact and like new.

I am the first owner of this item which I can provide a copy of the invoice that I bought from iLs.

I paid $1800 for this item.

Would like to sell it for $1300 including insured shipping within USA.

Attached some pictures of the actual item.

Please contact me at shopping@wesleyseah.com or call 1-408-823-1345 if you are interested.

iLs1.JPG

iLs2.JPG

iLs3.JPG

iLs4.JPG

iLs5.JPG

Thank you.

Susan

• 3 weeks later...

we are in the UK and will try this from next week, it is wonderful to see all these posts endorsing it. My child is 4 and has GDD, we do not know the specific reason, her speech is very affected but I do think it is a processing issue.

Anyone else with experience with it I would love to hear more...

as soon as we are back in the US (hopefully less than 6 months) I will be looking into buying one.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bushbeck

Hello I would like to purchase an iLS Focus set that someone has finished with. We are in New Zealand, but would pay shipping. Thanks for any help.

brigit.manning@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maplewoods

I'm interested in purchasing an iLs used system.

If anyone has such a set available for sale, please email me at michoel100@gmail.com

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest katiealisonjones

I have two kids with SPD!! And am in need of a ILS asap! I am a single mom so if you will take payments that would be great but if not I'll figure out sum thing. Thanks if u wanna message me at katealisonjones@gmail.com

Guest katiealisonjones

I have two kids with SPD!! And am in need of a ILS asap! I am a single mom so if you will take payments that would be great but if not I'll figure out sum thing. Thanks if u wanna message me at katealisonjones@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm looking to purchase an Integrated Listening System kit that someone has finished with. We are in Australia, but would pay for shipping. Please email me if you have one for sale. Thanks for your help.

Maria.twc@hotmail.com

Guest lornacarman

I am looking to buy a used iLS Total Focus System.   We've already used it with our son (we rented from a counselor) for the Concentration & Attention program and know it works really well for him, but we are seeing he will probably also need the Sensory & Motor program and the Calming & Prep program so I'd rather just buy a system and invest in a long term availability.  I would appreciate any response.  You can email me at lornacarman@msn.com.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Guest ginnysue02

Is there anyone out there still wanting to sell their ILS system?  I don't need all of the extras like balance board and bean bags, etc.  We rented it last summer and then did an OT program with bone conduction with great results.  We have a daughter that is still non verbal with motor and fine motor delays.  It really makes sense to just get our own...please email..jennyanddave2@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Micolg

Hello,

My son has graduated from his OT program and no longer needs the ILs integrated system. I'm am interested in selling our unit. It's in excellent condition ( gently used). I purchased the unit for $1600 but willing to sell it for $1100. I will provide insured shipping within the USA. I can send pics of the unit to your email. Please contact me if you are interested. Micolg24@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I was told that we need a Focus 200 series (If I'm remembering correctly).  I'm in the market.. before I start firing off emails to everyone that has posted one for sale, I thought I'd post a wanted ad, first.  Please PM me if you have what I need.. give me a quick description of what it is you have and how much you'll take for it.

Thanks!

Josh

Austin, TX

I have a focus 200 iLs system with sensory motor and auditory processing programs uploaded. I have the bag, headphones, iPod and all the accessories that came with the unit. My unit was bought for my son last year and was only used for 5 months. It's in excellent working condition. I bought the unit for $1600 but looking to sell the unit for $800. If you are interested, please email me @ micolg@comcast.net.

I was told that we need a Focus 200 series (If I'm remembering correctly). I'm in the market.. before I start firing off emails to everyone that has posted one for sale, I thought I'd post a wanted ad, first. Please PM me if you have what I need.. give me a quick description of what it is you have and how much you'll take for it.

Thanks!

Josh

Austin, TX

I have a focus 200 iLs system with sensory motor and auditory processing programs uploaded. I have the bag, headphones, iPod and all the accessories that came with the unit. My unit was bought for my son last year and was only used for 5 months. It's in excellent working condition. I bought the unit for $1600 but looking to sell the unit for $800. If you are interested, please email me @ micolg@comcast.net.

Guest nklocksin

Hello!

I am a Pediatric OT looking to help one of my clients sell their iLs Focus 200.  It currently has both the Sensory Motor and Attention programs uploaded to it.  Please let me know if anyone is still interested! :)

Natalie

natalie@cardinalkidtherapy.com

• 1 month later...
Guest denalidav

I have an Integrated Listening System (iLs Focusâ„¢ Series) for sale that I bought for $1,600 that is brand new, and I would be willing to sell it for $1,400.00.  It is new and in the box, I can ship it to you for free VIA UPS with tracking and insurance provided.  

Integrated Listening System (iLs Focusâ„¢ Series) - $1400

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4411442019

Dave 

david.kloberdanz@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dawnblewellen

I was told that we need a Focus 200 series (If I'm remembering correctly). I'm in the market.. before I start firing off emails to everyone that has posted one for sale, I thought I'd post a wanted ad, first. Please PM me if you have what I need.. give me a quick description of what it is you have and how much you'll take for it.

Thanks!

Josh

Austin, TX

I have a 200 for sale (It's from 2008).  I have all of the extras with it.  I'm in DFW area.  We'll sell it for $600 plus shipping.  dawnblewellen@gmail.com

Guest dawnblewellen

IT"S SOLD.  THANKS~!!!!

I have a ILS Focus from 2008.  Including headphones, waist pack and Integration Kit.  I'll selling it for $600 iplus shipping.  Please email me at dawnblewellen@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
Guest Argos32

Hi I have an iLs Total Focus System for sale.  Bought in 4/2010 for my son.  Still looks brand new, everything works perfectly.   sold.

10352899_1437927639793853_90051347580321

Hi I have an iLs Total Focus System for sale.  Bought in 4/2010 for my son.  Still looks brand new, everything works perfectly.  If interested or if you have any questions, send me an email dwarfencraft414@yahoo.com.  Asking $1,000 obo.

10352899_1437927639793853_90051347580321

Guest richb

We have an iLs Focus 200 complete set for sale for $900.

We're in Colorado Springs, but happy to ship it.

Please email me at richbenson@earthlink.net if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks,

Rich