Menu

What new app would you like to see available?

I would like a "food bank" app. Where a church/charity group can make a list of things that they need for that month:

For example:

50# bags of rice x 20

Canned veggies x100 cans

1# bag/box pasta x 50

As people in the group buy items, it checks those items off in everybody's list.

I would like a "food bank" app. Where a church/charity group can make a list of things that they need for that month:

For example:

50# bags of rice x 20

Canned veggies x100 cans

1# bag/box pasta x 50

As people in the group buy items, it checks those items off in everybody's list.

That is a fantastic idea! :)

I just bought a Striiv:

http://www.amazon.com/Striiv-Personal-Trainer-Your-Pocket/dp/B00546T5MY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335046388&sr=8-1

I looked at pedometer apps for my phone, and they do exist, but what's fun about the Striiv is that there's a game you can play with points you earn with walking. I wish my phone had a pedometer app that would give me (or especially my dc) a fun incentive to rack up more steps. :001_smile:

I've always wanted to find a fun education game where I could load my own facts. Like stack the states or rocket math,etc but I want to put my own information for drilling, like biology word/definitions, rulers/kingdoms, Bible verse/reference etc.

Basically a way to take Quizlet flash cards and turn them into something more fun to study.