Menu

Downtown Abbey 2

I haven't seen it either. My county libraries have them, but there are like 150 people wait list. A friend of mine in another county got them for me from her library. We had a Downton Abbey Season 2 marathon this week.

You should check your library!!!

P.S. it's SO GOOD. ;)

I don't think there's anywhere online where you can currently stream Downton Abbey for free (other than the sites that stream pirated copies). Both seasons were on the PBS Masterpiece site earlier this year, but they took them down.

Yes. I saw that. I'm so mad at myself!

I am going to watch Great Expectations tomorrow though! That looks great! :D

Susan

It's not showing up for me at all:confused::confused:

Can you possibly link it so I can add it to my queue?? I'm looking in my search engine and it only pulls up season 1 for some reason??

Susan

On that page, click where it says "Episodes on disc," and then you'll see options for both seasons. Let's see if this link works.

If you happen to have amazon prime, season one is available on streaming without cost. Season two is $1.99 an episode, though, or $14.99 for the entire season (non-hd version).

I bought Season 2 a few weeks ago there was a promo where if you bought the DVD, streaming was included immediately! Instant gratification + physical copy = WIN! It costs $19.99 this way.

They're offering season 1 w/streaming included for $16.99

I haven't seen it either. My county libraries have them, but there are like 150 people wait list. A friend of mine in another county got them for me from her library. We had a Downton Abbey Season 2 marathon this week.

You should check your library!!!

P.S. it's SO GOOD. ;)

Thanks for mentioning the library!! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. It looks like I will have a little bit of a wait, but at least I'll get to see it. Thanks!

They are also replaying them on Sundays at 4 on PBS starting this Sunday, for me at least. It kind of stinks, though, having to wait a whole week between episodes.:glare:

Such a tease! I checked my local listings and didn't find it there. :angry:

:)

Such a tease! I checked my local listings and didn't find it there. :angry:

:)

Check "Masterpiece Classic". When we searched on Directv it didn't come up as Downton Abbey but Masterpiece Classic. If you Downton Abbey's website through PBS, you can find a local schedule.