Menu

SOTW paperback or pdf? Audiobook?

What works best for you? Would you just get the audiobook or do you want the text too? I am thinking we will listen/read aloud SOTW as we are moving through our CC history memory work.

My thoughts were PDF for my ipad and kindle and then audiobook?

What do you think?

We have the paperbook of the AG and text and the audiobook. My 9 yo does better with comprehension if he both sees it and hears it at the same time. We also like the text for review before the test and for pictures/maps.

We have the audio book and quite enjoy it. It is very well done and gives me a short little -much appreciated break- while the kids listen. I find I don't really use the book much and in hind sight, could have done fine without the book.

Lida

:iagree:

I bought everything when we started, but the audiobooks have been used the most. But we also only do history via audiobooks since we have been placing an emphasis on other subjects. DD feels very close to the narrator since we have been listening to him for a couple of years.