Menu

Just subscribed to BrainPop!

KristenR

{dancing!)

Got it at an amazing price through a local homeschool group. Funny how little homeschooling things like this really do put me in a good mood. Sure, winning the lottery would be nice. . . but BrainPop and BrainPop Jr for $20 for a year ain't too shabby either! hehehehe

I'm already on a homeschooling high because my big box of laminator pouches came in the mail today and I've been catching up for lost time.... :tongue_smilie:

Ah - the simple joys of homeschooling.....

Guest umanjoelle
{dancing!)

Got it at an amazing price through a local homeschool group. Funny how little homeschooling things like this really do put me in a good mood. Sure, winning the lottery would be nice. . . but BrainPop and BrainPop Jr for $20 for a year ain't too shabby either! hehehehe

I'm already on a homeschooling high because my big box of laminator pouches came in the mail today and I've been catching up for lost time.... :tongue_smilie:

Ah - the simple joys of homeschooling.....

How was your group able to get that price?

How was your group able to get that price?

I have no idea. I didn't realize it was so phenomenal a price until I searched their site. I know the group is a pretty big one based in Florida, and it isn't the first year they have done this through Brain Pop. Maybe someone knows someone?? In any event, it's my first year through them so it came as a pleasant surprise for me.