Menu

NCERT link?

ksoika

Hi all,

I'd like to download and print the first few levels of NCERT math books but am having a really hard time accessing them or getting them to print. So far I've tried the official NCERT site, prashanthellina, and Notemonk. Anyone know of another that works?

Thanks!

Kelli

How far are you getting in the process? When I click on an image of a chapter, I can open the document as a pdf. I then have the option to print of save. Do you have Adobe's pdf reader on your computer? Are you running security that would prevent you from opening web-based documents?

Thanks for the link, btw, I didn't know about these books. :001_smile:

ETA 2: Oops I didn't see you tried Note Monk.

Try looking at Note Monk, or is it "notemonk"?

Anyway, Note Monk has most (or all) the NCERT materials. And, unlike the last time I checked the official NCERT site, the Note Monk files were not watermarked, where the NCERT files had very obtrusive warnings about not using the files for commercial uses superimposed on the pages. I get they don't want using the files for financial gain, but the warnings interfere with the intended uses (which include home education).

http://www.notemonk.com/ncert/

Bill

ETA: I recall when I downloaded the Note Monk math files that for one early levels (I forget which, sorry) the the option that allows one to download the whole package in one was incomplete. The individual "sub-files" were complete for that level. So I did the six (or so) files that make that year individually and it worked. Sorry if this sounds confusing.