Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 4/9-4/15

I don't know what that is but good luck! :D let us know how it goes.

Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. They're one of the organizations that offers certification for Group Fitness Instruction (i.e. aerobics instructors, Step instructors, Spin instructors, etc.) Hopefully I'll pass and be able to start teaching at a gym in town soon! Next Saturday I'll be attending a certification seminar for Flirty Girl fitness (like Zumba, but with Hip Hop instead of Latin music). I'm suuuuuper excited! :D

Fri: 75 min hill walk -- done

. . . carb loading complete . . .

If I don't come back within 24 hours to report successful completion of 20 miler run tomorrow, please send out the rescue squad.

Strong thoughts for strong legs appreciated for me 3-7 EST tomorrow (Sat) afternoon.

Thanks.

Fri: 75 min hill walk -- done

. . . carb loading complete . . .

If I don't come back within 24 hours to report successful completion of 20 miler run tomorrow, please send out the rescue squad.

Strong thoughts for strong legs appreciated for me 3-7 EST tomorrow (Sat) afternoon.

Thanks.

Carbs are awesome! enjoy!

Sat: 20 mile run!!

Done!!

Carbs ARE awesome.

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

I'm home from my AAFA certification. Pretty sure I aced the written test. A little iffy on the practical though, as there's a much smaller margin of error for that one. And I get to wait 4-6 weeks for my results! Goody. :tongue_smilie: