Menu

Miss me?

Hi, I'm back and I made it through Lent. I am never giving this board up for Lent again though. Taking a break made me realize just how much of a support system this board is.

so....

What did I miss.....?

Nicole

Hi swell momma, missed you too.

Jean...are you insinuating anything:D?

One mom, how do you find out about most users in a day?

I have already told ibby and Nance, but I got my all time b****est comment during my break (and no one to cry to.) This was in response to my pass the bean dip comment about my daughter not going to kindergarten in the fall. "Well, I hope she marries someone who can take care of her as she won't be able to take care of herself!"

I was literally speechless. After chatting with dh and a few friends I have decided that this is a friendship that is being discontinued.

Oh my, that kilt video cracked me up!

What book? link please.

Is it just my computer or are the boards loading really slowly today. It's my first day back and I am trying to catch up and it is so slow. I might give up and try again later....

Wow! Those are 2 long threads, see ya all in 40 more days :D

Thank you Jean, are you the one who shares a love of Ewan Mcgregor with me (see it has been too long, I can't remember for sure who shares my crush:lol:)

I sent dh a link to the cargo kilt site under the heading anniversary gift:D

I don't remember anything about Beast academy before I left, but everywhere I turn now, there it is. Off to investigate:001_smile:

Thanks Nance, it is good to be back.

I read through the first 20 pages of the Beast thread. My dh heard me giggling and said "you are so happy to have your board back. What are they up to now?" I love that I can seriously tell him that I am giggling reading 20 pages of post about a 3rd grade math curriculum! :lol:

I

Love

This

Board

and now I want to buy Beast Academy. I can't believe Bill drove around looking for the mailman:D

Well it is about stinking time you are back!

Dude you missed 7 troll attacks, 3 bannings, and 1 crazy fun time.

Well okay no trolls or bannings, but you did miss any fun there might have been ;)

:D

Gee...I was here, but can't remember a flipping thing before today:confused:

I have to work on my attention span.

Welcome back!

Hi, I'm back and I made it through Lent. I am never giving this board up for Lent again though. Taking a break made me realize just how much of a support system this board is.

so....

What did I miss.....?

Nicole

There you are! Welcome back! I'm not fully caffeinated yet so I have no clue what you missed. I can't remember waking up today.

circe threads!!!!!

That. I didn't post in that thread, and didn't see it for the longest time. I'm hardly ever on the K8 board anymore. I have read through it several times now, and my head is still spinning.

Welcome back, Dolphin!

Beast was yesterday, I am attacking the circe thread today. I am in that blissful moment before I know what it is. Will it be an ambien and shaver thread, troll hunting, kerfuffle, who knows?

I just hope it doesn't make me want to spend money......

Edited by Northwest_Mama
oops, sorry for the double post

Beast was yesterday, I am attacking the circe thread today. I am in that blissful moment before I know what it is. Will it be an ambien and shaver thread, troll hunting, kerfuffle, who knows?

I just hope it doesn't make me want to spend money......