Menu

I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.-- Revelation 1:18

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. John 10:18

"I will not give my glory to another" Isaiah 42:8

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain

To receive power and riches and wisdom,

And strength and honor and glory and blessing!â€

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power

Be to Him who sits on the throne,

And to the Lamb, forever and ever!†Revelation 5:12-14

WORSHIP HIM WHO LIVES FOREVER AND EVER!! Hallelujah and Amen!

Happy Easter, everyone!

Yesterday we were talking about the story of the two Taylor University girls (Mistaken Identity) and how amazing it must have been for the family that thought they had buried their dd to realize their dd was really alive! (And so sad for the other family).

What must it have been like, realizing that Jesus was no longer dead, but had risen?! And all the pieces of the puzzle coming together.... realizing how Jesus fulfilled OT prophecy, etc. I can only imagine.

This video is neat!

To think they walked seven miles and then after having their eyes opened, RAN back the same seven miles to share the Good News!

May the eyes of all be opened to see God's great love for each person and the Way He has provided in Jesus the Savior...

• 4 months later...
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why would you bump an old thread like this??? :glare:

It's that 2nd full moon mentioned earlier today. :D Idk. I certainly did a double take when I saw the title.

Easter?! I haven't even bought my Halloween candy :glare:

The way they keep bumping up holidays in stores (they got rid of the July 4th stuff on July 5th and turned everything to Halloween displays at my local supermarket), pretty soon you'll be able to buy your Easter candy in October.

Resurrected thread and not the second coming. Gotcha!

I know, big relief. When I saw the thread my first thought was this can't be Armagedon - I haven't finished laundry and I just put a pot tea on. Is it too much to ask to be able to sit and finish a pot of tea without having to worry about the end of the world?!?!