Menu

Confession...

Plucky

I don't like my ds's first choice school and where he is going. I prefer the other school that gave him lots of money & honors.

Dealing with them isn't very pleasant. They are snobby and elite. Okay, I said it. Yes, it is a better school, but I wouldn't have selected it. :001_unsure:

I'm happy that ds is happy. Sigh.

I don't like my ds's first choice school and where he is going. I prefer the other school that gave him lots of money & honors.

Dealing with them isn't very pleasant. They are snobby and elite. Okay, I said it. Yes, it is a better school, but I wouldn't have selected it. :001_unsure:

I'm happy that ds is happy. Sigh.

:grouphug:

:grouphug: I hope your son's presence there results in positive changes within the school so other parents won't feel the way you do now. :grouphug:

I'm not sure much will change. It is kind of the culture there. Thanks for the hugs everyone.

:iagree::grouphug::grouphug:

Let him be the one to do most of the "talking" with them. Snottiness turns me off as well but, kids may not be as affected by it??? Breathe deeply and hope he doesn't pick up the "disease".

:001_smile: When I was first putting his transcript together trying to find out how they wanted it was frustrating. The university admin I prefer was so helpful, kind, and nice. sigh.

Yeah, he'll be dealing with them more himself. The thing is we are told that we are expected to meet the EFC by law but then need to have legal docs to talk to them about ds (which we have). So frustrating.