Menu

Questions about WWE 3....

Rosie

In WWE 3 are the student pages necessary or could a child just write on notebook paper? I'm asking because I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy the Workbook or the PDF version and put it on our iPad. Using it on the iPad would be inconvenient if you are supposed to flip back and forth from the teacher pages to the student pages, but it would be fine if we could just look at the iPad and have her write in a notebook.

(Do I even have that right that the parent pages are in the front and the student pages are in the back?)

We like to write in a notebook and we skip the pages at the back of the workbook. In WWE3, the student reads the selections. The passages are in the back of the workbook with the lines for writing. If you get a PDF of the entire workbook and you don't mind handing your reading device to your child, it could be done that way. She can read it on the Ipad and then you can read through the teacher's section.

You would have to flip back and forth, as the excerpts are not in the teacher's section.

So, you do have to flip back and forth? The excerpts are not in the parent pages, too?

No, they are not. At least not in the paper workbook. I don't know if the PDF is different. But probably not, because in WWE3 the student is supposed to read the passages himself, so it is in the student section.

The parent section has the dictations, and instructions for the narrations.