Menu

Letting my dd paint on her bedroom walls!

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm going to have her read this thread -- it will be good for her to hear someone besides mom thinks she's a good artist.

She's only done a little painting...mostly pencil & colored pencil before this year. Perhaps she can develop a "portfolio" via our house walls and then work painting murals for other people!

I looked at your blog -- those reed boats are so cute, and it looks like your whole family is very creative! How fantastic. I wish those of you who have such amazing, creative tendencies would help people like me! I'd love to know how to do more. I don't know where to start of if I even could learn to think like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful!

My daughters would absolutely love something like this in their room. :001_wub:

Wow. Thats some stunning artwork! :001_smile:

My kids drew on the walls too......with no permission. Using mixed media like tie-dye powder and water....pencils, crayons and black marker. :glare:

My wall artwork doesn't look so....pretty :lol:

:lol: Yep, mine too. Oh, the day that my 2 year old got into a box of permanent markers...