Menu

someone famous visiting

I have someone famous form these boards going to visit me this weekend. Can you guess who?

clues

she has 2 children

is valued for her advice and her great sense of humor

loves doing craft

Guess??

I find it so great that a forum like this can lead to meeting some great people who I would have never met otherwise. :001_smile:

My Dh was in the next big town doing some shopping, and he bumped into a Homeschooler © we haven't seen for a few years, He mentioned that we had someone coming camping who we haven't ever met in person, and that is on a Internet forum. © replied. OH, You have Rosie visiting!! © isn't on this forum, but a Aus one. But Rosie's fame is so great that she was instantly recognised by my DH's brief description.

DH was most impressed.:D

Edited by melissaL

:confused::blushing::confused::blushing::confused:

You people are all very silly!

I'm just a stay at home mum who needs to vacuum her lounge room. You all wait and see what Melissa has to say after my daughter has screamed at her geese and they have both dismantled her house. :glare: I feel so bad about that in advance I've bought her a kilo of polish sausage to compensate! (I hope you like caraway seeds, Melissa, coz they didn't have any juniper. :( )

Audrey! You wouldn't believe it, but I found some of those maple syrup candies in a specialty supermarket right on the other side of town a few months back. Unfortunately I was too broke to buy any that day. So yeah, you still owe me. :p

Ugh. You people have stressed me so much I'm going to go vacuum.

Rosie

Edited by Rosie_0801

I'm just a stay at home mum who needs to vacuum her lounge room. You all wait and see what Melissa has to say after my daughter has screamed at her geese and they have both dismantled her house. :glare: I feel so bad about that in advance I've bought her a kilo of polish sausage to compensate! (I hope you like caraway seeds, Melissa, coz they didn't have any juniper. :( )

Audrey! You wouldn't believe it, but I found some of those maple syrup candies in a specialty supermarket right on the other side of town a few months back. Unfortunately I was too broke to buy any that day. So yeah, you still owe me. :p

Rosie

:lol:

You forget Rosie, that I have had toddlers in my house before, I have had 5 children, plus I am the oldest of 8 children. I know about small children.:D

:lol:

You forget Rosie, that I have had toddlers in my house before, I have had 5 children, plus I am the oldest of 8 children. I know about small children.:D

I know all that! But knowing about small children doesn't mean loving other people's!

I have someone famous form these boards going to visit me this weekend. Can you guess who?

clues

she has 2 children

is valued for her advice and her great sense of humor

loves doing craft

Guess??

I find it so great that a forum like this can lead to meeting some great people who I would have never met otherwise. :001_smile:

LUCKY you!!

:confused::blushing::confused::blushing::confused:

I'm just a stay at home mum who needs to vacuum her lounge room. ...

Rosie

Yeah, see, this is exactly why some of us would love to meet you - down to earth and hilariously funny!!!