Menu

This is so, so sad.....

That's so sad. :crying:

I don't understand how he ended up in the washer in the first place. If he had just fallen in alone, it wouldn't have turned on and filled with water, correct? Are they thinking she threw in a load with him in there and didn't notice?

That's so sad. :crying:

I don't understand how he ended up in the washer in the first place. If he had just fallen in alone, it wouldn't have turned on and filled with water, correct? Are they thinking she threw in a load with him in there and didn't notice?

He had been helping load, he might have climbed up and opened it to watch or pit in something he found. If he lost his balance and fell in head first, he would have had a hard time getting out.

This is terrible.:crying:

He had been helping load, he might have climbed up and opened it to watch or pit in something he found. If he lost his balance and fell in head first, he would have had a hard time getting out.

This is terrible.:crying:

Oh, I see. We do all our laundry at the laundromat, where all the washers are front-loaders that lock after a load starts.

Oh my...that is awful, and in an odd coincidence, about 30 minutes ago my daughter was helping me load the washer. I always pick her up and let her drop some clothes in. Today I thought about getting the step ladder so she could get up there herself to do it, but at the last second decided no...she might then repeat the action when I wasn't watching and get hurt.

man...glad I just picked her up!!!!

I know someone who's cousin fell into the washing machine at age 1.5. The mother had sat him on the bench next to the washing machine , she was called away for something ( phone I think) when she came back, he was drowned in the washing machine ( which was going). She managed to resuscitate him, and he ended up OK. But she had to fight to stop all her children being removed.